Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year and a New Obsession

Happy New Year Everyone! Its a new year and I have a new obsession: Lush Cosmetics
A friend took me into their store on Newbury Street not to long ago and I'm hooked. I bought the Big Shampoo and the Veganese conditioner, I love them! At first glance the shampoo seems a little odd but it is AMAZING !! My sister even said it was really weird until she tried it.
I went back and bought the Ocean Salt cleanser yesterday and the only thing I can say is everyone needs to try this facial cleanser. It is a little expensive a small jar is around $20 and a large one is $35 but it is totally worth it. You can't use it every day so it is sure to last a while. But I can't tell you how amazing this stuff is, my skin has never been softer or looked so healthy, after just one use.

1 comment:

  1. OMG i LOVE lush!!! I fly into the orlando airport every year during february and there is a store there and I love it. I'm sad I only get to go once a year!

    ReplyDelete