1. Lush: I've mentioned it before but I can't get enough of these products. I've become an addict and I've now gotten my sister and mom loving them too.
2. Cooking: I've loved learning to cook more this year, and I've become obsessed with trying new things and new recipes.
3. Minnetonka Moccasins: I bought a pair this summer when we were on vacation and I now wear them almost every day. They are so comfortable!
4. Kindle: Again, I know I've talked about this before, and I only got one at christmas but I absolutely love it!
5. Keurig: I got one for my dorm room and I love it, it make its so easy to have a good cup of coffee with me for my 8 am classes or work shifts. I absolutely hate the coffee my school has in the dinning hall so this is much easier and cheaper then going to the coffee shop every morning.
6. Ugg Boots: I was completely against Ugg boots for years and years but I bought a pair of fake Uggs one day at Marshalls when the shoes I was wearing were hurting and it was cold out. I was amazed how warm my feet were. I still think they make feet look huge and oddly shaped but I have completely conformed now. I love them and wear them all the time. As much as it pains me to say it, I may have been to quick to judge the Ugg Boot.
What are some things that you discovered and loved in 2010?
Until next time Happy Blogging!