Tuesday, January 17, 2012

THE LAST Semester!

So Tomorrow officially starts my last semester of college, Yikes! I can't believe its gone by so fast. And with this new semester comes so many new, fun, and exciting changes. I'm now living in a triple with some of my friends, starting a new manager position at work, and starting a new internship at Boston Children's Hospital :D
I'm worked so hard the first three years, and now I can relax a little with some great fun classes, like ceramics II, and still have time to have some fun during my last semester. And as something to look forward to, my friends and I are going to florida as a post grad trip this summer!
With all these exciting changes, I've made two new years resolutions.
1. Eat Healthy and Exercise - probably, like most people I know I need to take better care of my self, so I can feel better and be more efficient in everything I do
2. Have fun and not worry about the small things- I am a worry-wart. I worry about everything. I want to try and relax, stop worrying and enjoy life a little bit more.
What are some for your new years resolutions and goals?
Good Luck to everyone starting a new semester at school and happy new year to everyone!
Until Next time,
Happy Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment