Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Winter Coats

Hi everyone! I'm sorry its been so long since my last post, its been so chaotic here. But not that things have calmed down a little, I'm back!!
In preparation for the cold winters here in Boston, I went out and bought a new winter coat. I ended up with a long patagonia, to keep my legs nice and warm walking through the city. J. Crew however, always has some of the cutest coats in some of the cutest colors. I'm loving these coats from J. Crew in the yellow and pink.
I'm also obsessed with winter vests, I recently bought a navy vest with a fur lining (fuax fur of course), it is my new favorite clothing item. And I am in love with vineyard vines aqua colored fleece vest. They are so warm and cute, especially with riding boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment