Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Regatta Season

Its only about 2 weeks until the Head of the Charles regatta, I'm so excited. I don't row but I love going to watch, some of you may have seen my pictures form last year's regatta. And it is usually a cold rainy day so I've come up with a few different outfit choices: one for a unusually warm day, like this past weekend, one for a cool crisp fall day, and another most, the most probable, for a wet and rainy day.
No matter what the weather its sure to be a ton of fun, I love traditions like this, the races, the people watching, the kettle corn (yum!), its the perfect fall day. I'll be posting a bunch of pictures of the regatta in a few weeks. The regatta is October 22-23 so keep checking back!
Until Next Time,
Happy Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment