Monday, March 21, 2011

Roma!

Hi everyone!! So I got back from Rome a little more then a week ago, so I apologize that this post is so late, but I was feeling some serious effects of jet lag all last week. I did want to let you know how the trip went though! I feel like we saw absolutely everything in Rome (even though that would be impossible) in only a week, a little to much info in too short a time if you ask me but it was amazing. I took a ridiculous amount of photos too... Here is a short of photo time line of some of the things that we did. I took about 800 pictures so there is no way to show you them all but heres some of my favorite spots and photos!
The View from my window, you can see the Castel Sant'angelo
Cute Little Restaurants Everywhere
Me and a friend in front of the Pantheon with what else but...Gelato! delicious!
Its the Pope, hard to see but he's there.
The Trevi Fountain, I throw my coins in!
A not so great picture of me at the Colosseum!.. sun was in my eyes
Roman Forum!!
The statue on top of Castel San'angelo...like in Angels and Demons !!
Just Like Roman Holiday!!... I still have my hand :)
My picture of the Jewish Museum was photo-bombed
Look what I found outside a resraurant in the old Jewish Ghetto section of town...Its dino bread!! Sooo Cute
Thanks Until Next Time, Happy Blogging

3 comments:

  1. just stumbled upon your blog and i LOVE it! ahhh! ROME! I was there last year and had a FABULOUS time! i love all your pictures girl :) looks like you're having a great time! i can't wait to see what else you have! Hope you have a great rest of your Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful. i'm completely jealous. Love all the picks. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    And don't forget to follow us on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete