Monday, March 7, 2011

Daily Beauty Routine

I thought I'd share some of my favorite items I use every day. 1. GoSmile- now I don't use this everyday but when every I think my teeth need to be a bit brighter, this is the best and fast whitener I have come a cross. You can see results after one treatment which takes just a few minutes. You don't even have to buy the full whitening systems to see results, I usually just buy the touch up packs, which are about $8, and they do the trick! 2.Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream - I have very fine, thin hair that left untreated or styled turns into a frizz ball, especially in the summer. This is amazing, its just the only word for it. 3. Mason Pearson Brush - This is my all time favorite item, that I couldn't live without. Now the one thing is this is an investment piece, it is expensive but completely worth it. Leaves you hair feeling so soft, and takes out any tangles easily and quickly.... if you haven't experienced one there is just no way to truly understand how incredible this brush is! 4. Straightening Iron and large Barrel Curling Iron- like I said my hair needs to be styled basically everyday especially if I'm not putting it up, so I either straighten it or curl it with a large barrel iron for big loose curls. 5. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Lotion- I'm really like how this moisturizer feels, plus I think smells like the beach! :) 6. Bare Essentials, Bare Minerals Makeup - I use this on and off, alternating with other foundations but this is one I keep going back too. It always gives a really natural look that does feel heavy. 7. MAC blush, Stila Lip Gloss, Maybelline Stiletto Lash Mascara and liquid Eyeliner - all currently part of my everyday makeup routine, these alternate and change constantly 8. Burberry Brit Perfume - I got this for Christmas and it smells amazing, its my new favorite and the packaging is super cute!

4 comments:

  1. Love so many parts of your daily routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my best friends wears Burberry Brit, and it smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I've worked with such designers as Max Azria, Nicole Richie, and my idol Rachel Zoe. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) love your blog girl! i would love to try burberry britt- i heard it smells great! what a great post! xo

    ReplyDelete