Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Wish List

These are some things I asked for this Christmas. Some are expensive I know, but my wish-list's are suggestions, not mandatory and they are wishes- you know those things you've always wanted and would love to have but would never buy your self).
1. A Nikon D5000- This is just so cool. My sister has a similar one and it takes amazing pictures. I'm going to Rome for spring break and would love to take some amazing pictures to bring back and show everyone.
2. Cookbooks- Lately I've been obsessed with cooking and baking. I love movies like Julie and Julia and No Reservations. They just make me want to cook. Not only do I want cookbooks but I'm basically lusting over every kitchen gadget in William-Sonoma.
3. The Kindle- why the kindle? well I never get have time to read. I'd love to read on the train or in waiting rooms but I never have room for books in my bag. I think this would make it so much easier to start more recreational reading and less school-related reading. Why not the Nook? I hate touch screens.
4. A New pair of Sperry Top-siders (I think thats enough said)
5. This Michael Kors watch -it's just gorgeous
6. A Volkswagon Beetle- why? I don't have a car and everyone need at least one wish that is a reach for the starts. I'd still be asking for a pony if I wasn't living in the city now.
Whats on your wish list this Christmas?
Until Next Time,
Happy Blogging

1 comment:

  1. Love your list! I've been trying to decide if I should get a Kindle, but I can't make up my mind! I love that MK watch. I tried it on a few weeks ago, but it didn't look good on me-- I was so sad!

    ReplyDelete