Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rainy Days

Its been raining for days! I like a day of rain now and then but there can definitely be too much rain. But all this rain reminded me of one of my favorite movies, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and the famous closing scene in the rain. So I've been playing around with a site you've probably heard of, called Polyvore, and put together some Holly approved rain accessories.
A classic trench, of course. I just love this umbrella, I'm a fan of plaid so of course the Burberry pattern it cute, plus its timeless. In the movie Holly wears a little pair of black shoes, but I wouldn't suggest wearing your flats in such weather. Trust me, I know from experience, the rain can be just too much for your flats to handle sometimes. A cute rain boot can be the perfect solution instead. And while your covering what ever cute outfit you have one under all your rain wear, some classic pearls will go with everything! With cute rain accessories like these, the rain can stay as long as it wants! (well, ok maybe not forever)
Until the sun comes back out, Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Love this Polyvore set, especially the boots! We just watched the movie again a few weeks ago, it is always sublime. Thank you for posting the Giveaway!

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete