Saturday, October 16, 2010

Charles Street

My family came into the city today to see me at school and we spent the afternoon on Charles Street. Any one who has been to Boston has probably heard of Charles Street. It has got to be one of the prettiest and cutest places in the city. Streets are lined with trees, BEAUTIFUL buildings and tons of super cute shops, boutiques and restaurants.
We had dinner at an AMAZING restaurant called Toscano, it was honestly one of the best dinners I've had in a really long time. Best gnocchi I have ever had!!
There are lots of super cute boutique shops and antique stores just packed with amazing find and interesting things you would never find anywhere else! I found this super cute ring in one store that is just packed to the gills with jewelry, everything from pins, and pearls to diamonds and tiaras, you could just spend hours in this one store looking at all their merchandise! I got this super cute ring for only $10.
So if your ever in Boston definitely spend some time on Charles street, you'll never want to leave!
Until next time,
Happy Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment