Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back with a girl's best friend

Hi,
I'm so sorry its been so long since I last posted. I can't believe how fast summer is going, but I'm back with a preppy girl's best friend, her dog!
My favorite furry friend unfortunately past away in January, after 14 years.
But we've just added a new member to our family: Mia!
She is a german shepherd mix, about 14 weeks old now. We rescued her from a near by shelter a few weeks ago, and she is settling right in. She has the perfect personality, calm and quiet but still playful and loves everyone she meets. So thats what I've been up to the past few weeks!
And it wouldn't be pink and preppy posting if I didn't have some cute ways to pamper and spoil your best friend. Jax and Bones has some super cute rope toys that I am dying to buy little Mia, especially Louie the Lobster, Kramer the Crab and Larry the Lion. Harry Barker has some cute food canisters for storage and lots of cute collars and leashes, the newport is one of my favorites. Planet Dog has really cute toys, in great colors, for your best friend, most that are
eco-friendly too!
Thats all for now, Happy Blogging!

1 comment: