Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dressing up for Spring and Summer

So we are quickly approaching real summer weather, Finally! and I'm counting done to days until I can go to the beach, sit on the dock and lounge in the sun with a good book, about 20 I'd say. But before we can do that we can dream about it as we pick out cute summer outfits. Sun dresses with a few accessories are a must! With only a few basics you can create an infinite amount of cute outfits, and it doesn't have to cost a lot. I got this cute dress at Target for $19 on Sale (regularly $24) and the white jean jacket at Target for $24. Separate the dress and pair it with some cute jewelry and a sandal or take the jacket and pair it with a plain or graphic tee and a little skirt with some flats, the combinations are endless.
The second thing thats a must for dressing up for Spring and Summer is a great pair of sunglasses. I love buying sunglasses, my favorite pair are my coach sunglasses I got from my parents on my 17th birthday. These are amazing, the lenses are really dark, even though they don't look it in this picture, but don't tint everything when you're looking out from behind them. I also love to buy cheaper pairs of sunglasses so that if they get crushed in my purse or sat on its not a big loss. Besides you can never have to many pairs.
And the last spring and summer essential is a cute pair a goes-with-everything sandals. I love these sandals from American Eagle. The gold makes them great for summer, you can dress them up or down. I also have a pair of sandals I got at Macy's last year that is just a rhinestone band over the toes that also goes with absolutely everything and just makes any outfit look a little bit nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment