Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Award, etc...

Hi Everyone,

I Got the JOB.. Yay! I will officially be interning (basically) this summer at Brigham and Women's Hospital!

on another note...

Thanks so much to The Short Blonde Girl for the award!

My seven facts:

1. I love to cook and bake! I love trying new recipes and new things, my latest project, learning to make parisian macarons (I'll post soon!)

2. I want to go on to law school after graduation... I think

3. I got a new puppy last summer, and we aren't sure what breed she is, maybe mini Australian shepherd, corgi mix, who knows.

4. I love anything and everything pomegranate... juice, yogurt, chapstick, you name it.

5. I have one younger sister, she is graduating high school in May, it make me seem so old.

6. One of my favorite snacks: ritz cracker with a little chocolate frosting, trust me it may sound weird but its delicious.

Until next time,

Happy Blogging

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!! What an amazing opportunity. I love B&W... they saved my father-in-law's life last summer with emergency heart surgery. Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete